Send your listings to Ticket!, The News-Sentinel, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include event’s time, date, location, admission cost, reservation deadline and address, or phone number for making reservations. Send one week in advance. Call 461-8439.
• ARTLINK: Auer Center for Arts and Culture, 300 E. Main St. In the Kitchen, by Danielle Graves. Blend, black and white photography by Ed Ryan and The Visceral Hue, abstract explorations by Thomas Josep Leffers, all through June 23. American Craft Exhibition, through July 9. 39th Annual Members’ Showcase June 30, with opening reception at 6-9 p.m. through Aug. 4. Fishman Gallery: Jeremy Stroup, solo exhibit, June 30 through Aug. 4. Hours: 12-7 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday and 12-4 p.m. Sunday.
• ARTWORKS GALLERIA OF FINE ART: 4110 W. Jefferson Blvd., Jefferson Pointe. Pathways, through July 6. Children’s Series Painting Classes: Edgar Degas, 1:30-3:30 p.m. July 7-10; $85, plus $25 for materials; classes for elementary through middle school students. 387-6943.
• AUBURN CORD DUESENBERG AUTOMOBILE MUSEUM: Museum’s Advertising Department Offices, 1600 Wayne St., Auburn, Design An Ad Contest, works of students in grades 4-12 who participated in the Fort Wayne Newspapers 2017 contest, through Labor Day weekend.
• CASTLE GALLERY: 1202 W. Wayne St., The Art of Summer, through June 24. Original works from recognized artists. Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday or by appointment.
• COVINGTON ART FAIR: 25th Year. Covington Plaza shopping center, 6382 W. Jefferson Blvd., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. June 24 and 11 a.m.-4 p.m. June 25. Artwork of local, regional and national artists, live jazz, special items from plaza merchants and demonstrations. Free admission. For more information, call Glenda Stoppenhagen at 424-3373.
• CRESTWOODS GALLERY: 314 N. Main St., Roanoke. Printmaking and More, featuring Stephanie Carpenter, Alan Larkin, Barbara Nohinek, Betty Fishman, through July 8. Tim Brumbeloe Photography, July 22 with artist’s reception at 2-5 p.m., through Aug. 28. Regular hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday.
• FOELLINGER-FREIMANN BOTANICAL CONSERVATORY: 1100 S. Calhoun St. Butterfly Effect, through July 6. $5 adults, $3 ages 3-17, free ages 2 and under.
• FORT WAYNE ARTISTS GUILD: In June. Alice Siefert, Aldersgate Methodist Church. Doni Adam, Allen County Retinal Surgeons, 7900 W. Jefferson Blvd. Karen Bixler, Darlene Selzer Miller, Citizens Square. Linda Hall and Susan Wenger, Einhaus Group for Women’s Health. Jessie Strock, Ophthalmology Consultants SW. Joel Alwine and John Kelty, Ophthalmology Consultants North. Judi Renkenberger, Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne. Emily Jane Butler, ResCare Inc. Adult Day Service. Karen Harvey, Townhouse Retirement Center. Barb Yoder, Visiting Nurse Hospice. Toni McAlhany and Randy Roberts, Will Jewelers.
• IPFW COMMUNITY ARTS ACADEMY: 2101 E. Coliseum Blvd. Summer Art Classes for grades K-12. For more information and to register, call 481-6059.
• MIMI AND IAN ROLLAND VISUAL ART AND COMMUNICATION CENTER: 2701 Spring St., 40th Annual Ventures in Creativity Juried Exhibition, local and regional artists showcase a variety of media including oil, acrylic, pastel, graphite, watercolor and sculpture, July 8 through August 18 with opening reception at 6-8 p.m. July 8. Awards will be presented at 7 p.m. Presented by the Fort Wayne Artist Guild and the University of Saint Francis School of Crative Arts. Judge for the exhibit is national landscape artist Carolyn Lewis, a signature member of the Oil Painters of America. Hours: 9 .m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and 1-5 p.m. Saturday.
• ORCHARD GALLERY OF FINE ART: 6312-A Covington Road. Sue Davis, acrylic and mixed media paintings, through June. Steve Vachon, Raku fired clay, through June. Mixed media and fiber art, Sara Auman Smith, through June 30. Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
• SCIENCE CENTRAL: 1950 N. Clinton St. In the Dark, traveling exhibition, through Sept. 7.